Friday, July 26, 2013

July 25th

Today I got a new assignment from Vlad - one of the other undergrads helped me download the entire Votech program onto my laptop, and Vlad had me begin diagramming the program in UML (Unified Modelling Language). Vlad gave me a tutorial on UML (which can be found here, if anyone is interested) - it is essentially a graphical organizational method for laying out programs - so far it has been helpful in making me understand how the Votech program operates. Between reading through the tutorial and actually starting doing that, I spent my whole day. I think tomorrow I will take a break from that and get back to programming, because Vlad will actually be back in the building, and we can meet and discuss what I should do next with my program.

No comments:

Post a Comment