Friday, July 19, 2013

July 18th

The beginning of the day today was really frustrating ... I spent the first several hours trying to figure out Model View Controller, how it works and how to implement it, with absolutely no success until lunch time. It wasn't until while I took a break to eat lunch that I realized what I had been doing wrong with it. After lunch, however, I made really good time with it. I got more than half of my original command line program converted to MVC format by the end of the day, and I have no doubt that I will have it completely done before lunch tomorrow. After that I will be converting the whole interface into a graphical user interface to make it look better to the user, which will require learning quite a bit more about that part of Java.

No comments:

Post a Comment