In the morning, I finished up converting my command line program into Model View Controller; there weren't any real problems in doing that, as I had expected yesterday. We had our weekly barbecue for lunch yesterday, which was lots of fun, just like last week.
The next step for my program is to take the "View" part of my program and to convert it from a command-line style interface into a graphical user interface (in other words, to make it look nicer to the user). To do this I have to learn a whole new aspect of Java (called Swing), which isn't going to be much fun. I started looking at some examples of it after lunch, but it was post-lunch Friday (not the best time to start a new step in a project) so I didn't end up getting much done on that.