Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 6th

All I did today, with the exception of taking some time to help Jacob with some of his work (he needed a second pair of hands again), was find errors in my code and fix them. Some of them, such as the issues with the Move to Top and Move to Bottom buttons that I mentioned yesterday, were quite annoying (although I did end up getting that particular issue fixed by the end of the day). I made the last of the buttons do something (the save buttons), but while I had expected that those buttons would be quite easy and I would finish with them quickly, it turned out that they actually were quite problematic (I couldn't get my files to save to the right places). Thus, I did not finish writing the program by the end of the day today, as I thought that I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment