Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August 19th

It's been quite a while since I had to make a blog post (I went on vacation last week)...

Anyway, it was relatively easy to get back into the swing of things yesterday, despite missing a week of work, mainly because I ended at a good stopping point on Friday before I went away (I had just finished (for good) my GUI program). This morning, I did a final run-through of my GUI to make sure there weren't any obvious errors with it that I had overlooked, and I sent it off to Vlad via email. After that, I spent the rest of the day finishing the UML diagram of the entire VoTech program that I started a few weeks ago, and thus finished up all the actual work I have to do for the summer. It now looks like this (obviously, it is zoomed pretty far out):

All I have left to do now is to put together my presentation for Friday, actually do the presentation, and the internship will be over...it went by rather quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment