Friday, August 2, 2013

August 1st

Today I tackled the issue of having an editable list of selectable items (a list of the questions that the teachers enter that can be clicked on to select a question to edit or move)...as far as I know, that was probably the only thing in the GUI that I wasn't sure how I was going to make work. Because of the fact that I do not know all of the different components of Java Swing, I spent a large portion of the day trying to utilize the components I do know how to use to make such a list, only to find that 1) I don't have the programming ability to do that, and 2) there is a Java Swing "list" component that does all of this for me. Although it was somewhat annoying to find that the answer was right there all along, after I found that out I was able to get quite a bit done.

No comments:

Post a Comment