Friday, August 9, 2013
My program was finally, completely finished today...or so I thought. I did completely debug it, but after lunch I had a meeting with Vlad, and there were some aspects of it that he wanted me to tweak. "Tweak", however, is probably a misleading word to use...the changes themselves were rather minor and seemingly insignificant, but when I went to try to make them after lunch, some of them started causing me lots of problems...many of them weren't fixed by the end of the day, so that's what I'll be doing tomorrow. This whole dubuging process is certainly the most annoying part of coding that I've come up against so far.